January 18, 2019 – Students interested in a career in high-demand health care professions are invited to Santa Fe College’s Healthcare Careers Tour Thursday, Jan. 24, 2019, from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. in the lobby of the Health Sciences building (Building W).
Join the program advisor and explore the state-of-the-art Health Sciences labs where you will learn about the salaries, employability, career personalities and the path for successful entry into each profession.
- Cardiovascular Technology
- Central Sterile Processing Technology
- Computed Tomography
- Dental Programs (Assisting, Hygiene, Hygiene Bridge)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Nursing Programs (CNA, LPN, RN, RN-Bridge, BSN)
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Polysomnography (Sleep Studies)
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology
For additional information, contact Sheila Lucas at Sheila.email@example.com or call 352-395-5734.