April 18, 2019 – Santa Fe College will be holding a series of listening sessions facilitated by consultants from AGB Search. These sessions are vital for the Presidential Search Committee to develop a Search Profile and advertisements that will be integral to the College’s recruitment efforts.
During the sessions, participants will have the opportunity to share thoughts about desired talents, accomplishments, and experiences candidates should possess. The sessions will also probe future opportunities and challenges for the College and its new President. The College and AGB Search expect a strong pool of candidates, and your involvement will help ensure that result.
We encourage you to attend any one of the following sessions for which you are available even if you are not a member of the listed constituent group. There are also future listening sessions that will be scheduled for East Gainesville and other communities in Santa Fe College’s service district. Specific details will be announced as the process continues. If you are unable to attend any of these sessions, your voice can still be heard through a survey instrument that will be provided at a later date.
Thursday, April 25 – Listening Sessions
- 2 – 3 p.m. – Career Service and Administrative/Professional – Building S, Room 326/327
- 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. – Students – Building S, Room 326/327
- 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. – Community Members – Building S, Room 326/327
Friday, April 26 – Listening Sessions
- 10 – 11 a.m. – Bradford County SF Employees and Students – Andrews Center (Starke), Board Room
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Bradford County Community and Business Leaders – Andrews Center (Starke), Board Room
- 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. – Faculty Listening Session – Northwest Campus, Building S, Room 326-327