May 13, 2019 – Gainesville Regional Utilities (GRU) is offering four “Brighter Tomorrow” scholarships for current and prospective Santa Fe College students who have selected engineering (or an engineering-related field) as their program of study.
The scholarships are valued at $1000 per year for up to four years. The deadline to apply is Friday, July 19, 2019. The first disbursement of funds will be in Fall 2019.
Students who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply. Students must:
- Have graduated from an Alachua County public high school.
- Be planning to enroll at or are already enrolled at Santa Fe College.
- Be planning to enroll at the University of Florida after graduating from SF
- Be a member of an underrepresented demographic.
- Be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Have selected Engineering (or an engineering-related field) as a program of study.
A Santa Fe College ID number is required to apply for this scholarship. Students who do not have the required id number may get one by completing the free Santa Fe College admission application at https://ss2.sfcollege.edu/sr/AdmissionApplication.
Applications must be submitted by 4:30 p.m. Friday, July 19, 2019. Only completed applications will be considered. For questions, you may contact SF Vice President for Student Affairs, Dr. Naima Brown at 352-395-5648 or firstname.lastname@example.org.