January 7, 2020 – Santa Fe College’s chapter of the Association of Florida Colleges (AFC) offers scholarship opportunities for active AFC members. The deadline to apply for scholarships is Friday, Feb. 7, 2020.
Application forms are available on SF’s AFC Scholarship webpage.
Applicants need to meet the following criteria to be eligible for a scholarship.
- Applicant must be an AFC member
- Applicant must provide current enrollment documentation and past grade report (unofficial transcripts)
- Scholarships are granted for credit or Career and Technical Certificate (CTC) courses
- Applicant must provide a summary explaining the need for the scholarship award
- Completed applications must be received via fax, email or mail by submission deadline on the application
Scholarships of $150 will be awarded and can be used for books, lab fees and other course-related materials to help AFC members continue their education.
All scholarship winners will be notified by a member of the AFC Executive Board.