February 26, 2020 – Santa Fe College will be closed for spring break beginning Monday, March 2, however, the college will still offer current and prospective students the services they need while the rest of the college is closed. Staff from the Office of Admissions, International Student Services, Financial Aid, A.A. Academic Advisement and Records will be working during the break, able to assist students and answer questions.
All of those departments will be working out of the Office of Admissions, located in Building R, Room 101 on SF’s Northwest Campus. Additional information for each department is listed below.
- Office of Admissions: email@example.com
- International Student Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid: email@example.com. Students may use the financial aid Chatbot to get immediate answers to their financial aid questions
- A.A. Academic Advisement: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of the Registrar: email@example.com
The rest of the college will reopen for normal business and academic operations at 8 a.m. Monday, March 9.