Hello to everyone in all of your new worksites. I want to commend each of you for your nimbleness in making this move so quickly. As you know, the college has been extremely responsive, reacting swiftly and proactively to protect the safety and welfare of our SF community, as that is our primary concern.
In an effort to continue our practice of providing detailed follow-up information, below I have provided further clarifications regarding compensation for all SF employees and TempForce talent.
- Please keep in mind that all dates listed below are reflective of the full Sunday-Saturday college work week.
- All full-time and part-time employees, including student employees in all categories, will be compensated for the hours they were scheduled to work for the current week ending March 21.
- All TempForce talent assigned to SF will be compensated for the hours they were scheduled to work for the current week ending March 21. Please make sure to continue electronic timesheet submission to TempForce as normal.
- All full-time and part-time employees, including student employees in all categories, will be compensated for the hours they were scheduled to work the following week up to March 30.
- All TempForce talent assigned to SF will be compensated for the hours they were scheduled to work for the week up to March 30. Please make sure to continue electronic timesheet submission to TempForce as normal.
- We have also wanted to provide a timesheet that may be easier to use during this period of virtual work. Hourly employees can use either the current timesheet or this new attached version, but it is essential that we continue to record work hours in one of these manners.
- During this time period while the college remains open for services most employees are working from home while others may still be providing on-site service based on the nature of their jobs.
- We recognize that not all jobs transition as easily to working from home and therefore encourage employees and supervisors to coordinate, if they have not already done so, regarding work expectations and availability for the time periods employees are scheduled to work.
- This is an excellent time to complete projects and research that we may not have been able to get to.
- It is also an opportunity to take advantage of online professional development opportunities. To sharpen our skills. There are so many free resources out there!
I also want to remind you of the technology support available. The ITS Help Desk has expanded its hours of availability from 8 a.m.-midnight for the next several days to assist you with your transition to virtual work. They can be reached at 352-395-5999 or email@example.com. All Human Resources staff are also available via email to assist with any questions you have regarding compensation, assignments, benefits, etc.
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding compensation and work expectations during this time period. I hope that your transition to virtual work is smooth and want to let you know how much we appreciate all that everyone is doing, especially those staff that are providing additional support and training to make these virtual work opportunities possible.