April 16, 2020 – At their meeting Tuesday afternoon, the Santa Fe College Senate Executive Committee released the following Resolution of Appreciation to the college community for the work being done while all instruction and services are being provided remotely.
RESOLUTION OF APPRECIATION TO THE SANTA FE COMMUNITY
FROM THE EXECUTIVE COUNCIL OF THE SANTA FE COLLEGE SENATE
Be it resolved that the Santa Fe College Executive Body expresses gratitude and appreciation to all the members of the Santa Fe community who have gone to extraordinary lengths to ensure that our academic mission continues at its highest levels of quality during this time of social isolation. In times of unprecedented demand we are witness to unprecedented support and creativity as befits the honor and tradition of Santa Fe College family.
Thanks to all who have worked tirelessly to:
- ensure continuity of service.
- promote policies and procedures that allow students to successfully complete the term and for faculty and staff to work in a safe environment.
- provide training, extended support hours, and creative solutions to unprecedented problems.
- evolve all instruction to a new medium and continue to provide a touchstone to facilitate student success.
- ensure that students have access to the full range of support services online.
- promote safety and security at all campus locations.
- maintain business operations of the college.
- ensure timely and effective communication to all stakeholders.