“Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.” -John F. Kennedy
Emerging Leaders Program is a great way to meet new people, get connected to activities on campus, and to grow personally while enhancing your leadership potential! At the end of the program, students will participate in a commencement ceremony and will be recognized with a certificate.
Emerging Leaders workshops are held via Zoom on Tuesdays at 3 p.m. and will begin on Tuesday, September 22. Applications are due by Friday, September 18.
- September 22 Workshop 1: Introductions and What is Leadership?
- September 29 Workshop 2: Communicating Effectively
- October 6 Workshop 3: Leadership Styles
- October 13 Workshop 4: Identity Expression
- October 20 Workshop 5: Time Management
- October 27 Workshop 6: Getting Involved
- November 3 Workshop 7: Leadership Through Service
- November 10 Topic of Choice
- November 17 Wrap Up/Reflection