Testing Options for Finals Week
- Northwest Campus Testing Center
- open Mondays – Thursdays 8 am – 8 pm, Fridays 8 am – 4:30 pm, and Saturdays and Sundays 2 – 6 pm.
- Centers in Alachua and Bradford Counties
- Honorlock remote proctoring (if your instructor has opted to use this)
- You can access this in your Canvas courses using the Honorlock menu link. You will need a webcam with a microphone. You must use a desktop or laptop computer. You cannot take Honorlock tests using your phone, iPad, or tablet. You should also have reliable internet access to use this option.
Please note that you must wear a mask and bring your ID card or license if you come to a campus or center for testing. Make sure to arrive at your testing location at the appointed time or at least 2-3 hours before closing time so you can complete your tests. Good luck with your finals and stay safe Santa Fe!