Child care funds are now available to assist qualified Santa Fe College students with child care costs. The purpose of the CCAMPIS Program is to support the participation of low-income parents in postsecondary education through the provision of campus-based child care services. This grant is federally funded by the Department of Education. Students living in the Alachua County Qualified Opportunity Zones will be given priority for financial assistance. To see if you live in an Qualified Opportunity Zone, you can look for your address on the map.
What does CCAMPIS offer?
- Financial assistance for child care from one of the designated CCAMPIS Providers
- Parenting workshops
- Student-parent Network
- CAMPParent club meetings
- Provides links to community resources agencies
Basic eligibility requirements:
- Be eligible to receive a Federal Pell Grant through the Office of Student Financial Aid; for more information visit sfcollege.edu/fa
- Have at least a 2.0 GPA
- Be enrolled either part-time or fulltime during the term funded
- Receive no other childcare subsidies
For more information, contact Stephanie Norman or call 352-395-5563