December 9, 2020 – Santa Fe College picked up a number of Association of Florida Colleges awards recently. SF’s MarCom team won a total of 13 awards from AFC’s Communications and Marketing Commission, including eight gold honors for areas covering Admissions, Access and Inclusion, Athletics, Public Safety and more. Every member of SF’s MarCom team is represented in the creative work behind these efforts. Notable that SF’s Digital Photographer and Designer, Matt Stamey, won an entire category.
Congratulations on a job well done, and continuing to put Students First!
- Viewbook/Recruitment Piece – SF Viewbook
- Video/Digital Promotion 60 Seconds or less – Never Stop Opening Doors
- Social Media Campaign, Paid – Room to Dance (Promotion for Virtual Performance)
- Microsite/Landing Page – Admissions Microsite
- Magazine Advertising Spread, Multiple Pages – “Representation Matters” and “Mentorship Matters” Synergy Magazine Ads
- Brochure – “We’re Here To Help” Student Services Brochure
- Best Photography Campaign – Softball makes a splash
- Best Photography in a Published Piece Single – Baseball Superheroes
- Video/Digital Promotion 60 Seconds or More – Written in the Stars (Planetarium promotion)
- Best Photography in a Published Piece Single – Little School Graduation
- Microsite/Landing Page – Brand Guide Microsite
- Video/Digital Promotion Campaign – Cops Reading Books Video Series
- Best Photography in a Published Piece Single – President’s First 100 Days