January 27, 2021 – The Santa Fe College Foundation is currently accepting applications for scholarships for the 2021-2022. Anyone interested in applying for a scholarship from the SF Foundation must first be granted admission through the SF Admissions Office.
Although scholarship applications are accepted year-round, there are priority acceptance dates:
- Feb. 15, 2021 – Preference given to high school students looking to start in the fall of 2021
- June, 15, 2021 – All students looking to start in the fall of 2021
- October 15, 2021 – All students planning on starting at SF in the spring of 2022
The SF Foundation will continue to accept scholarship applications for the 2020-2021 academic year until June 30, 2021.
In order to qualify for a scholarship from the SF Foundation, applicants must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen with in-state fees.
- Plan to enroll as a full-time student (12 credit hours) at SF. A few scholarships allow for part-time enrollment.
- Be degree seeking. Most scholarships require A.A., A.S., or Certificate. A few scholarships allow for bachelor’s degrees.
- High School students or student that have never attended college must provide official high school transcripts showing a minimum 2.0 GPA. Official high school transcript must be submitted to Office for Advancement. Incoming/transfers students must provide official college transcripts to Office of the Registrar for processing.
- Complete the online scholarship application.
You can explore scholarship opportunities and get more information about the scholarship process on the SF Foundation scholarships webpage. For additional information, please check out our FAQ’s or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.