Santa Fe College Students,
We are excited to share information with you about vaccination opportunities happening next week in our community. The Alachua County Health Department, Santa Fe College and UF have partnered to offer vaccination clinics over four days at various sites including the Santa Fe College Northwest Campus on Thursday, April 15 beginning at 9 a.m.
Anyone interested in receiving a COVID-19 vaccine must register at the following link: https://uf.tfaforms.net/f/achd-vaccine-waitlist. After you complete your registration, you will receive an email with instructions for scheduling your vaccination appointment at the location of your choice and for completing your consent form. We encourage those who want to secure an appointment at the SF vaccination site to register as soon as possible and select the April 15 date.
Important information to know includes the following:
- You can schedule an appointment at any location; however, if you select the April 15 clinic at SF please know the clinic is being held in the Fine Arts Hall with ample available parking in Lot #3 or in the adjacent Lot #4.
- You will enter through the doors on the East side of the building.
- Face coverings and social distancing are required.
- The SF vaccination clinic will have the Moderna vaccine. As a result, you must be 18 or older to be vaccinated at the SF Clinic. When you register, please enter your first and last name – no nicknames.
- If you have two last names, you need to use both on the registration form.
- Do not include a suffix with your last name on the registration form.
- If you have registered and have yet to make an appointment you can follow the link here: https://uf.tfaforms.net/f/vaccine-invitation
- If you wish to opt out of being on the vaccine waiting list, visit https://uf.tfaforms.net/f/achd-waitlist-opt-out-1.
- You will be given a return appointment for May 13 to receive your second dose of the vaccine at the same location. If you will not be able to make this appointment you will need to contact the health department to schedule another time and location.
We recognize that having the vaccination for faculty, staff, students and their extended family brings peace of mind for many as we begin to bring more students and employees back to the college. The health and safety of our college community remains paramount and therefore we are pleased to be able to bring this opportunity onsite. At this time, Santa Fe College is continuing to maintain all safety protocols, including face coverings and physical distancing measures, regardless of vaccination status.
Please act quickly to register and secure your preferred appointment location or see this link for information about other vaccination availability https://coronavirus.ufhealth.org/vaccinations/vaccine-availability/. If you have questions regarding this opportunity, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 352-395-5912.
We’re All Saints!