As we approach final exam week, please know that you have multiple options for taking tests. These include:
- Northwest Campus Testing Center
- Open Mondays – Thursdays 8 am – 8 pm, Fridays 8 am – 4:30 pm, and Saturdays and Sundays 2 – 6 pm. If you test here, make sure to arrive at least 3 hours before closing time so you may be able to complete your test.
- Centers in Alachua and Bradford Counties
- Honorlock remote proctoring (if your instructor has opted to use this)
- You can access this in your Canvas courses using the Honorlock menu link. You will need a webcam with a microphone on a desktop or laptop computer. You cannot take Honorlock tests using your phone, iPad, or tablet. You should also have reliable internet access to use this option. Additional information about online proctoring is available on the Learn Online Now page. Make sure to access your exam during the time period when it is available. You must finish your exam before this time period ends (e.g., if your exam is available from 12 – 3 pm and you start it at 2 pm, you will only have 1 hour to complete it). Please give yourself enough time to earn the best grade possible.
Please note that you will need to wear a mask and bring your ID card or license if you come to a campus or center for testing.
Good luck with your finals and stay safe!