May 11, 2021 – Santa Fe College will be hosting a COVID vaccine event Thursday, May 13, beginning at 9 a.m. at the Jackson N. Sasser Fine Arts Hall on SF’s Northwest Campus. Anyone who received their first vaccine at the event held there April 15, will be able to get their second vaccine at that time. There will also be a limited number of additional vaccines for anyone who is still looking to get their first COVID vaccine. As an added incentive, the Santa Fe College Foundation is also providing a coupon for a free 6-inch sub and a cookie from Subway to the first 200 students, faculty or staff members who show up to get the vaccine. The coupon is good only for the Subway location at the Food Court on the Northwest Campus, and it doesn’t matter if it is your first or second dose of the vaccine.
Important information to know includes the following:
- Parking will be available in Lot #3 by the Jackson N. Sasser Fine Arts Hall with additional parking as needed in the adjacent Lot #4.
- You will enter through the doors on the East side of the building.
- Face coverings and social distancing are required.
- The Moderna vaccine will be at the SF clinic. As a result, you must be 18 or older to be vaccinated.
- Anyone who received their first vaccine at SF on April 15, but will not be able to get their second vaccine May 13 will need to contact the health department to schedule another time and location.
This is part of the college’s continuing effort to work toward a healthier and safer environment for students, faculty, staff and visitors to the college. The health and safety of our college community remains paramount and therefore we are pleased to be able to bring this opportunity onsite. At this time, Santa Fe College is continuing to maintain all safety protocols, including face coverings and physical distancing measures, regardless of vaccination status.
If you have questions regarding this opportunity, SF employees may contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 352-395-5185.
SF students should contact email@example.com or by calling 352-395-5912.
Community members can reach out to the Alachua County Health Department at WebInfoAlachua@flhealth.gov or by calling 352-334-7900.