“Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.” -John F. Kennedy
The Emerging Leaders Program is a great way to meet new people, get connected to activities on campus, and to grow personally while enhancing your leadership potential! At the end of the program, students will be recognized with a certificate (attendance is mandatory, one absence will be excused).
The Emerging Leaders workshops are held Tuesdays at 3 p.m. and will begin on Tuesday, September 14. Applications are due by Friday, September 10.
- September 14 Introductions and What is Leadership?
- September 21 Getting Involved
- October 5 Leadership Styles
- October 12 Identity Expression
- October 19 Time Management
- October 26 Communicating Effectively
- November 2 Leadership Through Service
- November 9 Topic of Choice
- November 16 Wrap Up/Reflection