The college received more requests for laptop loans than we anticipated. More have been ordered and should arrive within a few weeks. Students can use financial aid awards to purchase laptops and other devices at the SF Bookstore during until Friday, August 28.
Santa Fe College is continuing its laptop loaner program for students who need a laptop in order to take classes this fall. The college has several laptops that students will be able to borrow in order to continue their education at SF.
Students who need a laptop can apply for one by visiting sfcollege.edu/LaptopLoan and complete the form.
To be eligible, the applicant must meet all of the following requirements:
- Be a currently enrolled student at SF (Fall 2021 semester)
- Complete the online Laptop Loan application
- Be available and respond to the SF Ombudsperson Dr. Bea Awoniyi when she reaches out
- Be able to go to the Northwest Campus to pick up the laptop at an agreed upon day and time
- Return the laptop at the end of the semester
The completed application does not guarantee you will receive a laptop. All applications will be reviewed by the college. Students will be notified on the status of their application via their SF email address.