August 18, 2021 – The Career Service Council (CSC) is now accepting scholarship applications for the fall 2021 term through Aug. 31, 2021. Please complete an online application if you will be taking courses in the fall.
Eligibility Requirements- To be eligible for the CSC Scholarship an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a current full-time Career Service employee who has completed their probationary period
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA per semester that funds were awarded.
- Complete all coursework to continue eligibility
- If enrollment is changed after submission of application, the CSC Treasurer must be notified within three (3) business days in order to continue eligibility.
Required Documentation- All applicants must submit the following documentation with their application:
- A completed CSC online scholarship application including a brief summary explaining need of scholarship award
- Official current enrollment documentation*
- An official grade report from previous semester awarded or an unofficial transcript*
*Applicant and institution name must be included on all official documentation
If you have any questions please feel free to contact one of the Executive Council Officers.