August 23, 2021 – The Santa Fe College COVID-19 Emergency Aid Grant III is available to assist enrolled SF students impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Grant awards can be made to help cover the student’s cost of attendance or for emergency costs that arise due to coronavirus, such as tuition, food, housing, health care (including mental health care) and/or childcare.
These grants are funded by the ARP Act. The application is available at sfcollege.edu/COVID19aid.
To be eligible for the SF COVID-19 Emergency Grant III, students must:
- Be currently enrolled at SF at the time of aid application and at the time of aid disbursement.
- Be degree seeking or taking pre-requisite courses at SF.
- Complete the online COVID-19 Emergency Aid Grant III application including attestation and the authorization selection/choice step on eSantaFe:
All students who are approved for the funds will receive a notice through eSantaFe asking whether they would like to authorize the college to deduct balances due to the college from the emergency aid grant.
The student must check one of the two boxes:
- I authorize the college to deduct any tuition, fees and/or obligations owed from the emergency aid grant funds.
- I DO NOT authorize the college to deduct any tuition, fees and/or obligations owed from the emergency aid grant funds.
All students must check one of the two boxes on the authorization. Funds will not process and may even be forfeited if no box is checked.