March 31, 2022 – The course schedule for the upcoming summer and fall terms are currently open for viewing purposes only. Please remember class dates, times, and locations are subject to change.
Preferred Registration is Monday, April 4, through Thursday, April 11, 2022.
How registration appointment dates are set:
Registration appointments are based on the number of credit hours earned towards a program of study at the time of registration:
- 45-999 credit hours earned = 1st day of preferred registration for currently enrolled students
- 31-44 credit hours earned = 2nd day of preferred registration for currently enrolled students
- 16-30 credit hours earned = 3rd day of preferred registration for currently enrolled students
- 5-15 credit hours earned = 4th day of preferred registration for currently enrolled students
- 0-4 credit hours earned = 5th day Open registration for currently enrolled and new students
Courses that students are currently enrolled in do not count towards credit hours earned.
If a student has graduated from a program of study, only those credits earned towards the current program of study are counted in the appointment calculation.
Advanced Registration starts two business days prior to Preferred Registration and will run March 31, and April 1, 2022. The following student cohorts have the ability to register themselves during Advanced Registration:
- Developmental Education students with at least one Dev Ed. placement
- Student Veterans
The following student cohorts may be registered by their advisor during Advanced Registration:
- Students registered with the Disabilities Resource Center
Open Registration begins Friday, April 8, 2022.