February 28, 2023—Santa Fe College will host its annual Digital Health IT/E Summit event at SF’s Blount Hall on Friday, March 24, 2023, from 9 a.m. until noon. The event is perfect for any current or new students, anyone who wants to advance their current career with new skills, high school students as well as teachers and guidance counselors, and community industry partners.
The events schedule includes:
• Overview of Business, ITE and Biotechnology programs
• Hot Topic – Digital Security is Risk Management: Preparing Your Workforce to Manage Risks
• Industry Technology Trends Panel Discussion: Technology Trends and the Impact on Jobs (Artificial Intelligence, Leadership, Emotional Intelligence)
• Hot Topic – Business IT Customer Experience
• Workforce: Jobs and Training in Alachua/Bradford Counties
Don’t miss out on this great event! Reserve your spot here by March 22, continental breakfast will be served.