November 20, 2023 – The deadline to submit a Part-Time Faculty Excellence Award nomination has been extended to Thursday, Nov. 30.
Eligible nominees must fit the following criteria:
- Must be part-time faculty
- Have taught at Santa Fe College for no less than four semesters
- Have taught one or more courses in the academic year in which the award is given
- Have not received the award in the past five years
- Exemplify dedication to teaching and pedagogy
Up to three awards will be presented. Winners will receive:
- Recognition at Professional Development Day
- A plaque of recognition
- A cash award of $200
See the full guidelines at https://courses.sfcollege.edu/courses/370116/files/49652074?module_item_id=15369173.
Please send nomination materials to Diana Matthews (email@example.com) by Nov. 30.