Come out to the lobby in Building W from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 21 to learn more about opportunities in the high wage, high demand careers of healthcare.
Participants will tour the state-of-the-art Health Sciences training facility and learn about the unique career personality and academic path to each program.
Programs represented include:
- Cardiovascular Technology
- Dental Hyiene & Assisting
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Nursing Programs (RN/LPN/Assistive)
- Radiography Technology
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology
The tour starts at 6:30 p.m. sharp in the lobby of Building W.
For more information, contact Scott Fortner at 395-5733 or email@example.com.
Health Programs website