The Financial Aid department will host Financial Assistance Awareness Week Monday-Friday, March 25-29. This week is designed to help all high school seniors and current college students with applying for financial aid for the 2013-2014 academic year. In addition, we will have experts on campus to help students and others with more personal financial matters, such as setting up a household budget, and student loan debt and repayments.
Financial literacy expert Brandon Peterson from the University of Florida will be presenting at 11 a.m. Wednesday, March 27, in S-29/30. This session will have valuable financial information for all.
Financial Assistance Awareness Week schedule:
- 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Monday, March 25 in I-40 – help with FAFSA application
- 12:30 – 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 26 in I-40 – help with FAFSA application
- 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Wednesday, March 27 in I-40 – help with FAFSA application
- 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Wednesday, March 27 in S-Breezeway – Financial Literacy Fair (there will be games and activities, food/beverages and music)
- 11 a.m. Wednesday, March 27 in S-29/30 – Financial Literacy Session presented by Brandon Peterson
- 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Thursday, March 28 in I-40 – help with FAFSA application
- 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Friday, March 29 in I-40 – help with FAFSA application
For a confidential one-on-one budgeting session or for more information, contact Lakesha Ruff at 352-395-5477 or firstname.lastname@example.org.