Come see five student-written, directed, designed and acted 10-minute plays at Santa Fe College’s fourth annual IN TEN play festival at 7:30 p.m. Thursday, April 18 – Saturday, April 20 in E Auditorium.
The pieces reflect a range of themes and styles and include:
- “Unrelated Scenes” by Trace Rucarean – comic sketches
- “The Right Path” by Andre Dennen – a love story
- “Time Traveling” by Dylan Tyson – Comic Cleveland time travelers
- “The Meaning of Life” by Andre Dennen – an epiphany about life
- “Pitching Philosophy” by Sam Richardson – the meaning of the sport for those who play it
The plays will be judged by a panel headed by Fine Arts chair Alora Haynes. One performance will be recognized as “Best Play of the Festival.”
“It’s always exciting to see the raw creativity and bursts of energy in the process of producing this event, which is also part of the Research in Undergraduate Education week,” said Professor Terry Klenk. “This year, the pieces certainly reflect that creativity.”
Admission is free and open to the public. All performances begin at 7:30 p.m. For more information, please contact Terry Klenk at 352-395-5092 or email@example.com.