$25 gift cards are now available to all PPO, HMO and HRA Plan members who participated in the Health Risk Assessment in April 2013. Please follow these steps to access your gift cards.
To redeem your gift card:
- Go to Florida Blue’s website at www.floridablue.com and select “Login” at the top of the page (if you are directed to search, select “Florida Blue”).
- Enter user ID and password and click “Member Login.”
- Click “Health & Wellness/Discounts & Rewards.”
- Click “Earn Blue Rewards” (should show zero Balance Points).
- Click “Return to My Account,” click “Health & Wellness,” click “Discounts & Rewards/Earn Blue Rewards.”
- Following step #5 allows 2013 account activation. You should see 200 Balance Points and a $25 Reward Certificate.
- You will receive a separate email from Hallmark Business Connections to select your vendor of choice.
If you don’t remember your user ID and/or password or need to establish your Florida Blue membership, follow the steps below. You will need your BlueCross BlueShield ID card to reset your password or ID or for a first-time login.
To reset your password:
- Go to Florida Blue’s website at www.floridablue.com and select “Login” at the top of the page.
- Select “Forgot User ID or Password.”
- Select “Forgot your User ID,” “Forgot your Password” or “Forgot Both.”
- Fill in the required information: member number, first and last name, date of birth and zip code.
- Enter the security code listed above and select continue (you may have to repeat).
- If a new password is requested, follow the on-screen instructions to create a new password.
- You will receive a confirmation that your password has been changed. Click “Login” to continue.
- Follow steps #1 – #4 above.
Don’t stop here – you have the opportunity to earn an additional $50 in reward cards. Just click on “Earn Rewards” and follow Activities prompts for a healthier you. You will receive an email notification from Hallmark Business Connections allowing you to select from a list of over 100 vendors offering gift cards.
Again, thank you for your participation in the Health Risk Assessments.
Please contact the Human Resources benefits office if you have any questions.