At the 63rd AFC Annual Convention’s Assembly of Delegates meeting, held on November 2, 2012, chapter delegates voted to approve an increase in membership dues. This increase will go into effect as of July 1, 2013.
Dues will change as follows:
- Annual earnings between $30,000 and $75,000 – $45.00 (an increase of $5.00, or approximately 0.21 cents per paycheck*)
- Annual earnings between $75,000 and $100,000 – $55.00 (an increase of $5.00, or approximately 0.21 cents per paycheck*)
- Annual earnings equal to or greater than $100,000 – $70.00 (an increase of $10.00, or approximately 0.43 cents per paycheck*)
- College presidents’ dues – $275.00 – $300.00 (an increase of $25.00)
- Members in the dues categories of Adjunct, Part-Time, Retiree, Life Retiree, and the pay scale below $30,000 – no increase.
- * This amount is based on 24 pay periods per year.
We hope you are enjoying your AFC membership and taking advantage of all the benefits that AFC has to offer. If you have not checked out the new AFC Website and benefits available to members, please take a moment to review them at www.myafchome.org.
And, “Like” our Facebook page to keep up with local AFC news & events.
If you have further questions or concerns regarding the change in dues, please contact Debbie Blair.