The fall semester is in full swing and so is our AFC chapter:
- We had a Welcome Station the first 2 days of classes welcoming students and pointing them in the right direction – thank you to those who helped out!
- The first fall member meeting is Tuesday September 10th from 12:00 – 1:00 in R-001 so bring your lunch and a friend and let’s plan our fall activities.
- We are pleased to welcome Carol Pugh as our new membership co-chair, replacing Lola Christian. A big THANK YOU to Lola for her service over the years!
- We got some good ideas at convocation and signed up new members. Please welcome:
- Sarah Almond, Akilah Brown, Brenda Berryhill, Patti Biondi
- Jose Catasus, Mark Fitzgerald, Mark House, Melissa Irwin
- Norma Jones, Juliun Kinsey, Jin-Seop Lee, Kamia Mwango
- Tarcha Rentz, Tina Treloar, Trenita White, Deborah Zeringue
For more information please contact Debbie Kennedy Blair, Chapter President