The SF Clinical Lab Science and new Industrial Biotechnology BAS degree programs offer streamlined academic paths to STEM related careers that are available locally. For the student seeking:
- Possibly a faster path to a bachelors degree than traditional university transfer;
- A degree with plenty of local employment potential;
- Small class sizes with individual advising all the way through to graduation;
- Very reasonable education costs;
- Hands-on learning in a state of the art facility;
…these degree programs may be the perfect option!
To learn more about how these programs may benefit SF students, come to an information session!
All students and staff are invited to either of the following information sessions presented by Sabrina Thrower,
advisor for these programs: Monday, Oct. 14, 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. or Friday, Nov. 22, 10 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Sessions take place in the UF@Santa Fe Center, HA132. For more information, contact Julie Crosby at email@example.com or 352.381.7137.
For announcements of future events, “Like” us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/uf.sf.center