On Thursday, Oct. 17, Santa Fe College invites you to come out to the Fall 2013 Job Fair. The Fair is co-sponsored by the Florida Employer Advisory Council, Santa Fe College-Career and Job Placement Services, and Florida Works. The event is from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. in S-29/30 and is free and open to the public.
If you plan on attending, please consider the following:
- Dress professionally
- Create a competitive resume
- Bring a pen and paper to write with
- Be prepared to be interviewed
If you need any assistance or review of your resume, be sure to stop by the Career Resource Center in R-217 and they will gladly assist you.
For more information contact:
- Bruce Gordon at 352-395-5822
- Tammy Pons at 352-395-5265
- Kylar Howe at 352-395-5265
To view the flyer click here: http://ftpdept.sfcollege.edu/News/daily/pdf/Job%20Fair.docx