Friday, April 18, Valic representative Art Nangle will be in S-329 from 11 a.m. – 1:45 p.m. for one-on-one consultations. You are welcome to schedule a time, whether you are currently a client or not. During a one-on-one consultation you can discuss the following questions:
- How much do you need to retire comfortably?
- How much should you anticipate from Social Security?
- How much should you anticipate from the Florida Retirement System and which option is right for you?
- Are you saving enough to retire comfortably?
- Any other financial goals you have in mind (Budgeting, Saving for College, Buying a House, etc).
- Differences in savings vehicles such as the 403(b), the 457(b), Roth IRA, etc.
To pick a specific time to sit down and talk, please click this link to block off a time on the representative’s calendar. Please use the registration code: 7140GAI11AB. If you have any questions or issues, please feel free to contact Art Nangle at 352-275-9939 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.