MacNificent Solutions is a comprehensive marketing strategy and management company. The company is a proud graduate of the CIED incubator program and remains an associate company of the startup community. Now in its sophomore year of business, MacNificent Solutions is growing fast with a focus on remaining unique.
MacNificent Solutions helps small businesses identify their marketing needs, create the necessary infrastructure to accomplish their goals and present a unified marketing front, handling every component of a plan from creating promotional events, media buying, networking, social media and public relations efforts.
Currently, MacNificent Solutions is seeking three interns for fall term. It has place for at least two interns on a continuing basis after this fall semester. Students studying public relations, marketing and/or event management would be best suited for these opportunities. These internships are unpaid.
- Part Time, flexible hours with a minimum of 15 hours per week and maximum of 20 hours per week
- Work shifts will vary depending on promotional events and campaigns
- Attend company status meeting Mondays at 2p
- Receiving college credit is preferred but not required
- Collaborative team environment
- Fast paced projects require focus and adaptability
- Fun and positivity is a requirement
- Experience with market research as well as social media research
- Experience creating presentations and reports on research
- Willingness to work on various tasks for multiple projects
- Experience with creative writing for copy
Interested students should email a resume and statement with the subject line, “MacNificent Solutions 2014 – I’m ready!” to:
Lizz Nehls, Task Master and Corporate Culture Manager