The 7th Annual Winds and Classics Concert will be held October 2, at 7:30 p.m. in E-Auditorium. The band will be performing Winds and Classics Concert Pieces such as:
- Declarations by Elliot Del Borgo
- Nessun Dorma by Puccini Arr. Vinson
- Country Gardens by Grainger
- Symphonic Suite by Clifton Williams
- The Black Horse Troop by Sousa
- Adagio Sostenuto Movement 11 from Symphony No. 6 Op. 69 by Perschetti
- Give My Regards to Broadway by George M. Cohan Arr. Chris Sharp.
The concert is free to the public. Donations will be accepted by way of a bake sale sponsored by SF’s Musicians United music club. Please feel free to contact the Director Steven Lee Bingham, PhD in E -106 (office) or at 352-281-4035 (cell) if you have any questions about the event.