Do you try new things in your classes? Do they work? Do they flop? Either way, do you:
- Want to know why?
- Want to learn how to collect and document results?
- Want to apply your resulting knowledge?
- Want to maximize your teaching?
- Want to contribute to SF’s Action Research Library?
- Want to earn a certificate for your contributions?
- Want to enhance your Faculty Evaluation?
If you answered “yes” to the questions above, then Action Research is for you. Please join us Friday, Oct. 10, 2014 from 12:30-2 p.m. in S-326/327 for our organizational meeting. Future 2014 meetings are: 10/24, 11/7, 11/14, and possibly 12/5 (see schedule below). The 2015 Schedule will be set by the cohort.