March 11, 2019 – As a courtesy to our employees, all of SF’s retirement representatives are given the opportunity to meet with employees on campus upon their request. Here is the latest opportunity:
SF retirement provider VALIC will be holding a retirement workshop Tuesday, March 19, 2019, from 4 – 6:30 p.m. in Building S, Room 29/30. At this educational workshop, you’ll learn about the choices you have – and mistakes to avoid – to help make the most of your Deferred Retirement Option Program (DROP) opportunities.
To register for this workshop, visit my.VALIC.com/seminars and enter the registration code SFCGAI11AE.
Topics will include:
- What are your options to access your DROP money?
- What is the best plan for you to roll your DROP account into?
- How will your pension payments be handled once you retire?
- What happens to your remaining sick leave or vacation pay?
- Income strategies to meet your needs throughout retirement.
For additional information, contact Art Nangle at 352-275-9939 or firstname.lastname@example.org.