January 21, 2020 – How is your leadership vision? “Let’s Make it 2020”, presented by Pat Murphy, is a one-day seminar that will be offered on SF’s Northwest Campus in Building R, Room 001. The seminars will be held Feb. 17 – 19, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. each day.
Those attending the seminar will learn:
- How to get employees to buy into changes.
- How to set clear expectations for employees = ACCOUNTABILITY
- Coaching employees when mistakes are made.
- Giving clear feedback using the world-famous CEDAR method.
- Communicating with tact and diplomacy.
- Learn how to speak clearly and concisely with employees and upper management.
- How to disagree with employees, students, parents and bosses…diplomatically.
- Plus, much more
Current supervisors and managers that want to strengthen their leadership skills along with aspiring supervisors and future leaders are encouraged to attend.
Pat Murphy has been training employees at Santa Fe College for several years and has received great reviews from the participants. His training classes have been described as fun, relevant and very interactive. Seating is limited so please email Betsy Nunu at firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations.