February 4, 2020 – Santa Fe College’s chapter of the Association of Florida Colleges (AFC) is holding its annual carnation sale now through Tuesday, Feb. 11. Show your friends at SF how much you appreciate them while supporting SF’s AFC chapter.
Carnations are available for just $1, including free delivery to the Northwest Campus and all SF centers.
Orders will be delivered to the Northwest Campus and all centers Friday, Feb. 14. Order forms can be downloaded from the SF AFC webpage.
All orders must be paid (cash or check) by Tuesday, Feb. 11, to the following people and locations:
- Northwest Campus: Tom Mason/Carol Pugh O-127, Bobby Hom A-217, Stacey Ledvina R-211, Beth Groff F-29
- Andrews Center: Kathy Combass
- Blount Center: Erma Sams
- Davis Center: Shellie Banfield
- Kirkpatrick Center: Kathyleen Hardage
- Perry Center: Sari Sanborn
- Watson Center: Keri Judge