“Leadership is action, not position.” Donald H. McGannon
The Engaged Leaders program is tailored for more advanced student leaders who are actively involved at Santa Fe College. Students will have the opportunity to further enhance their leadership skills, network with other leaders, and expand on their personal and professional development. At the end of the program, students will participate in a commencement ceremony and will be recognized with a certificate.
The Engaged Leaders workshops are held via Zoom on Tuesdays at 3 p.m. and will begin on Tuesday, January 25. Applications are due by Friday, January 21.
- January 25 Vision and Goal Setting
- February 1 Group Dynamics
- February 8 Knowing Your Strengths
- February 15 Leading with Your Strengths
- February 22 Conflict Resolution
- March 1 Marketing Your Leadership Experience
- March 15 Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- March 22 Topic of Choice
- March 29 Wrap Up/Reflection