The ambassador applications have been extended to March 15.
What is the Student Ambassador Program?
The Student Ambassador Program is a leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to serving and representing Santa Fe College. Student Ambassadors provide campus tours, serve as an SF representative and perform duties at various SF campus and community events.
What does a Student Ambassador do?
- Welcome and greet the public at Santa Fe College
- Provide various services and referrals to the campus.
- Develop an expanded knowledge of Santa Fe College.
- Conduct campus tours for new students, schools, classes and guests.
- Represent Santa Fe College during college events.
- Assist with duties and tasks related to events put on by various Santa Fe College departments.
- Work with diverse populations and provide tips on being a successful student.
- Assist with variety of office related tasks.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and required trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
What are the benefits of becoming a Student Ambassador?
Student Ambassadors receive a full, in-state tuition scholarship covering six (6) credits in the Summer and twelve (12) credits each in the Fall and Spring. Student Ambassadors also develop a wide range of transferable skills that benefit you. Employers, colleges and universities are looking for more than just good grades; they want community involvement and service! Student Ambassadors gain leadership skills that will help build their resume, university and scholarship applications. They earn letters of recommendations, get connected to and serve their campus, and help students and the community learn more about Santa Fe College.