The Emerging Leaders Program is a great way to meet new people, get connected to activities on campus, and to grow personally while enhancing your leadership potential! At the end of the program, students will be recognized with a certificate (attendance is mandatory, one absence will be excused).
The Emerging Leaders workshops are held on Tuesdays at 3 p.m. and will begin on Tuesday, Sept. 13. Applications are due by Friday, Sept. 9.
- September 13 Introductions and What is Leadership?
- September 20 Getting Involved
- September 27 Leadership Styles
- October 4 Identity Expression
- October 11 Time Management
- October 18 Communicating Effectively
- October 25 Ethical Leadership
- November 1 Emotionally Intelligent Leadership: Self
- November 8 Wrap Up/Reflection