The Engaged Leaders program is tailored for more advanced student leaders who are actively involved at Santa Fe College. Students will have the opportunity to further enhance their leadership skills, network with other leaders, and expand on their personal and professional development. At the end of the program, students will participate in a commencement ceremony and will be recognized with a certificate.
The Engaged Leaders workshops are held via Zoom on Tuesdays at 3 p.m. and will begin on Tuesday, January 24. Applications are due by Friday, January 20.
- January 24 Introductions and Vision & Goal Setting
- January 31 Group Dynamics
- February 7 Knowing Your Strengths
- February 14 Leading with Your Strengths
- February 21 Conflict Resolution
- February 28 Marketing Your Leadership Experience
- March 7 Emotionally Intelligent Leadership: Others & Context
- March 21 Leadership Through Service
- March 28 Wrap Up/Reflection