November 10, 2023 – The College Senate lets the faculty and technical/professional employees of Santa Fe College share information and ideas with each other and with college leaders. This way, they can improve teaching and student services, protect academic freedom and maintain high standards.
Meetings are held in Building P, Room 160 on Tuesdays at 3:30 p.m. The next meeting is Nov. 28 and is the final one of 2023. Agendas vary each time. For example, topics discussed at the Oct. 24 meeting include:
- The provost search
- Student conduct codes
- Sick leave donation policies
- Unisex bathrooms
All faculty and technical/professional staff are invited. Attending a College Senate meeting is your chance to:
- Speak up for your department and share your views on important academic matters.
- Connect with other faculty members to gain new insights from their experiences.
- Keep up with the latest rule changes, projects, news and more.
- Show your dedication to the college’s goals and vision.
College Senate meetings are the perfect opportunities for you to help the college and let your voice be heard. Learn more at https://www.sfcollege.edu/senate/.