February 10, 2024 – Here’s some Santa Fe College news you might have missed:
- SF marks 10 years as a Salesforce partner: Salesforce, a multi-billion-dollar company, has long touted Santa Fe College as one of its top success stories in higher education.
- The Annual Property Inventory Audit is due March 31: For information, contact Martin Valentine, Inventory and Assets Manager, at email@example.com or 352-395-5207.
- SAF poster unveiling reception is Feb. 29: The first 25 attendees will have the opportunity to receive a limited-edition version of the poster signed by this year’s poster artist Molly Kempson.
- Register for upcoming professional development training workshops: Sponsored by Human Resources, these sessions can help faculty and staff enhance their skills, knowledge and performance.
- Sweethearts twirled the night away at the Valentine’s Swing Dance: The semi-formal event included light appetizers and free swing dance instruction.
Stay up to date with SF news and events at https://news.sfcollege.edu.
If you have an announcement or event to post, submit a MarCom request.