The Leadership Institute of Santa Fe College will begin its spring Leadership Seminar Series on Wednesday, Jan. 30. All seminars are free and open to the public. The topics this term will address issues of communication and conflict resolution.
Each session’s topics are
- Session I: What is the importance of communication to leadership?
- Session II: What is the impact of nonverbal communication on leadership?
- Session III: What principles of conflict resolution impact successful leadership?
- Session IV: What are conflict resolution styles and how do you apply them in leadership?
- Session V: What is the relationship between communication, manipulation and ethics?
There will be two sets of dates – one series will meet from 2 – 3:15 p.m. Wednesdays in S-326/327, and the other series (covering the same topics) will meet from 12 – 1:15 p.m. Fridays in S-326/327. Those interested in attending the Friday series should email Bruce Tucker at email@example.com.
Wednesday Seminar Series schedule
- Session I: 2 – 3:15 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 30
- Session II: 2 – 3:15 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 13
- Session III: 2 – 3:15 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 27
- Session IV: 2 – 3:15 p.m. Wednesday, March 20
- Session V: 2 – 3:15 p.m. Wednesday, April 3
Friday Seminar Series schedule
- Session I: 12 – 1:15 p.m. Friday, Feb. 1
- Session II: 12 – 1:15 p.m. Friday, Feb. 15
- Session III: 12 – 1:15 p.m. Friday, March 1
- Session IV: 12 – 1:15 p.m. Friday, March 22
- Session V: 12 – 1:15 p.m. Friday, April 5
For more information, please contact Bruce Tucker at 352-395-4114 or firstname.lastname@example.org.