December 14, 2017 – The Santa Fe College Bookstore will be open, but with reduced hours during the winter break for students that need to get books for the upcoming spring term.
These are operating hours:
- Thursday, Dec. 14 – Friday, Dec 15: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Financial Aid Charging)
- Monday, Dec. 18 – Friday, Dec. 21: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Financial Aid Charging)
- Monday, Dec 25 – Tuesday, Dec 26: CLOSED
- Wednesday, Dec. 27 – Friday, Dec. 29: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Financial Aid Charging)
- Monday, Jan. 1: CLOSED
- Tuesday, Jan. 2 – Saturday, Jan 6: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Financial Aid Charging)
- Sunday, Jan. 7: noon – 4 p.m. (OPEN FOR ONLINE PICKUP ONLY)
- Monday, Jan 8 – Thursday, Jan. 11: 7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. (Financial Aid Charging
- Friday, Jan. 12: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Financial Aid Charging)
- Saturday, Jan. 13: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Financial Aid Charging – LAST DAY)
Students attending classes at any of the SF centers can order their books on our website –santafe.bncollege.com. Orders will be filled and shipped to your home. Please check your email for your free shipping code. If you are taking a minimum of one class on the Northwest Campus, you will NOT receive a free shipping code.
Financial Aid students may order on our website, santafe.bncollege.com. Orders will be filled during the active Financial Aid charging period. We will ship your order to your home for a small shipping fee or we will fill and box your order for pickup at the Northwest campus free of charge.