June 4, 2018 – Santa Fe College’s Health Sciences department will be hosting a Healthcare Opportunities Tour Thursday, June 7, 2018, at 6 p.m. in the Building W lobby.
Attendees can learn about career options in a variety of healthcare industries, discuss program lengths and prerequisites, and learn about salaries, projected job growth and more.
The event is open to the public, and program advisors will be on hand to discuss the process for successfully entering the program.
- Cardiovascular Technology
- Central Sterile Processing Technology
- Computed Tomography
- Dental Programs (Assisting, Hygiene, Hygiene Bridge)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Nursing Programs (C.N.A., L.P.N., R.N., R.N.-Bridge, B.S.N.)
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Polysomnography (Sleep Studies)
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology
For additional information, contact academic advisor Scott Fortner at email@example.com or call 352-395-5733.